Invitation to the 17th Live Portfolio Walk of the DFA
Saturday, 3 December 2022, 6 - 9 PM at the Deichtorhallen Hamburg
Deadline for application: 31 October 2022
The German Photographic Academy is organising its 17th Live Portfoliowalk on 3 December as part of the DFA Winter Conference in Hamburg.
The portfolio walk has established itself as an integral part of the DFA conferences in recent years. It offers many photographers the opportunity to present their work to a wide audience and to receive helpful comments and advice from experts in theory and practice. You have until 31 October to submit your images and text material to apply for participation in the Portfolio Walk. The 10 selected photographers will present their images on Saturday, 3 December 2022 from 6 to 9 PM at the Deichtorhallen Hamburg, for which they will each be given a table.
Application for the Portfolio Walk
- *10 images, jpgs, 1400 pixels (long page),
- *Text on the work, max 1000 characters
- *Current biography
Please send to: email@example.com
Deadline: 31.10.2022. The selected participants will be notified asap.
- *Ingo Taubhorn, President of the DFA
- *Ruth Stoltenberg, Vice President of the DFA
- *Dr. Jürgen Scriba, Managing Director of the DFA
- *Ute Behrend
- *Wolfgang Zurborn
Location of the Portfolio Talk
- *Halle für Aktuelle Kunst, Deichtorhallen Hamburg, Deichtorstraße 1-2, Hamburg .